1. Fine Coffee Company warrants that, during the Warranty Period, the Product will, with normal use and service, be free from faulty or defective parts. All parts and labour as a result of the defect of the machine will cover within the warranty period. Warranty does not cover wear, abuse, scratches and damages resulted from the transit of machine to and fro service points.
2. You have rights and benefits under the consumer laws in your jurisdiction. Without detracting from these rights or benefits. Fine Coffee Company excludes all liability in respect of the Product for any other loss that is not reasonably foreseeable from a failure of this Product. Which may include liability for negligence, damages from use, loss of expenditure associated with the Product and loss of enjoyment.
3. The Warranty Period for Fine Coffee Company products are as following:
i) Semi-Professional espresso machines (Heat Exchanger, Single Boiler, and Double Boilers) – 6 months
ii) Professional espresso machines (Heat Exchanger, Single Boiler, and Double Boilers) – 6 months
iii) Coffee Grinders – 6 to 12 months
iv) All other accessories – Maximum of 7 days if applicable
4. Machine warranty for Singapore:
You can deliver the machine to the experimental centre or arrange a return and pick up at S$70 (Semi-professional machines) or $200 (Professional machines).
The arrangement must be made in advance from the following link: Appointment for submit or return of machine
5. Machine warranty for Malaysia Orders:
(WEF orders made after 1st September 2018):
Customers of Fine Coffee Company from Malaysia are entitled to the international warranty scheme.
In this scheme, users will have two options to warranty.
i. Parts Warranty:
Components sent to customers who can service the machine on their own.
Do understand that parts warranty do not cover components listed on point (9). Listed faults must be distinctive and comply with point (8)
ii. Parts and Labour Warranty
The final customer will handle the shipping charges to Fine Coffee Company.
Customer must first consult with Fine Coffee Company for troubleshooting and return instructions.
Fine Coffee Company will fix the product under warranty and will ship it back to the customer free of charge during the warranty period, excluding cost arising from taxes and customs. No further free shipping is offered after the warranty period.
Do be reminded that we will not handle or be responsible for damages, liabilities, losses or taxes that may result from freight services sending machines to and fro nations for repair or servicing. All taxes payable will be as charged to the client.
Application for Enhanced Insurance can be arranged for full coverage of insurance, and agreement for any application will be a contract between you and the responsible postal company.
If requested, the customer shall pay for all applicable charges from the Enhanced Insurance at their prevailing rates, as well as any duties occurred in the transportation.
Enhanced insurance coverage will only be provided on request
6. This warranty is valid only for Products that are purchased from Fine Coffee Company’s authorized distributors.
7. This warranty only applies where a defect has arisen, wholly or substantially, as a result of faulty manufacture, parts or workmanship during the Warranty Period.
8. The warranty does not apply where other factors cause damage. Including without limitation: (a) normal wear and tear; (b) abuse, mishandling, accident or failure to follow operating instructions; (c) breakage; (d) exposure to liquid (excluding water in the case of waterproof products) or infiltration of foreign particles; (e) servicing or modification of the Product other than by Fine Coffee Company, or their authorised service agents; (f) use of the Product with unsuitable beans; (g) use of the Product with other accessories, attachments, product supplies, parts or devices that do not conform to Fine Coffee Company’s specifications; (h) wearing off of Teflon coating.; (i) overheating of boiler due to no water supply; (j) build up of scaling; (k) damage of grinder for grinding other material; (l) damage of grinder from frozen beans that leads to extra moisture; or (m)shipment or other transit
9. This warranty does not cover: (a) the replacement of any consumables such as burrs, pumps and gaskets; (b) the removable spares of any machines such as portafilters, water tanks, drip trays, pipes, whisks, lids, power supplies, steam wands, water taps, hoppers and containers. (c) repair or replacement of any Product damaged during transit to or from Fine Coffee Company; or (d)any loss or consequential damage incurred while the Product is being repaired
10. This warranty is to be read together with any benefits that Fine Coffee Company may provide to a consumer under the statute.
11. Instructions for making a warranty claim are included in the website www.finecoffeecompany.com. If the warranty claim is not accepted, Fine Coffee Company will inform the customer, The Customer will be responsible for all costs associated withthe return and collection of the Product from Fine Coffee Company.
12. International buyers will have to check on their accord that any equipment or accessories purchased from Fine Coffee Company or its authorised resellers comply with the safety and regulatory standards imposed by their nation. By making any purchase, Buyer also acknowledges that that equipment or accessories comply with the power and technical specifications required to work in the nation of purchase. In the event any equipment fails to work, damaged or cause any hurt to users due to technical incompatibility, the buyer agrees that Fine Coffee Company or its affiliates, will be indemnified from all responsibilities and agree that warranty will be voided, nor Fine Coffee Company be responsible to compensate nor modify the machine for usage.
13. As machines of different regions are supplied with different specifications, models, versions, service manuals, components and contractual arrangements. Components are usually not compatible nor serviceable. Due to homologation, technical compliance and indemnity requirements. Fine Coffee Company may not provide after sales service at any level for machines or accessories not purchased from Fine Coffee Company or its authorized distribution channels. After sales services include but not limited to technical repair, troubleshooting, warranty, conditioning as well as sourcing of spares. Owners of foreign purchased machines or machines purchased from other distributors are advised to communicate directly with their seller for a suitable remedy solution.
14. In the event we accept repair or service for machines purchased not from www.finecoffeecompany.com or its authorised resellers, an additional fee of $200 will be applied for any services on top of all current charges.
15. Please submit all claims via web page Technical support.