PULY CAFF Plus Tabs Grouphead Detergent 1.35g – 100 tabs
The preferred premium cleaning agent used in Italy by professionals.
PULY CAFF Plus Tabs are NSF tested and certified safe for commercial use.
It removes coffee stain from the group, electric valves and water circuit. Formulated to inhibit scale at grouphead too.
It is perfect for all espresso machines and parts cleaning.
Frequency of usage:
For small environment making less than 20 cups a day, 1 to 2 times every 2 weeks.
For a very heavy commercial environment making hundreds of cups a day, we will recommend 1-2 times a day.
Once in the morning before your first cup, and maybe another time in the early afternoon after your morning rush.
How to use?
Cleaning of grouphead:
1. Insert the blind filter in the filter holder and add 2 tablets per grouphead.
2. Insert filter holder back into the grouphead.
3. Start brew cycle for 10 seconds and stop for 10 seconds. Repeat this operation for 5 times.
4. Start brew cycle and rinse portafilter with the hot water from the grouphead. Stop cycle.
5. Insert filter holder into grouphead and repeat step 2 to rinse.
6. Make and discard an espresso.
1. DO NOT perform descaling and grouphead flushing with detergent back to back or together, keep them done separately at intervals of few days of use later.
2. For cleaning filter holders, only submerge the metallic heads into the dissolved mixture. Avoid contact with the handle.
3. Do not use blind filter on the Bezzera Strega machine. For intensive cleaning, mix powder to form a paste and brush the grouphead. Rinse after cleaning.
4. Keep out of reach from children. Keep in a cool and dry place.
Puly Caff is a subsidiary unit from Asachimici group who had been formulating cleaners for the food industry since 1890.
The brand Puly Caff was specially established for the coffee sector and their products are of the highest premium standard formulated by chemists with baristas.
It is the most preferred brand used by professionals and households in Italy and for most demanding.
Highly recommended by established manufacturers of espresso machines, particularly Bezzera, the engineer family who invented the first espresso machines.
All Puly Caff products are made in Italy.